Recipe Book / Przepiśnik

Hi everyone :)
Today is my turn on Studio75 blog :)
 My friend asked me to make a recipe book for a man.
It had to be with spoons :)
Long time ago I've bought few old little spoons on carboot sale,
one of it I've used for the book:)

Dziś moja kolej na blogu Studio75.
 Zostałam poproszona przez koleżankę o wykonanie przepiśnika dla mężczyzny.
Koniecznie miał być z łyżkami:)
Kidyś na pchlim targu kupiłam stare mlutkie łyżeczki
jedną z nich wykorzystałam do tego przepiśnika :)

I've used papers from 'Mrs & Mr Back', 'Rosalie In The Garden' and 'Winter Morning'
Połączyłam papiery z kolekcji 'Pan i Pani Black', 'Rozalia w Ogrodzie' i 'Zimowy Poranek'


Labels, vintage seam binding, button and tiny spoon is also from Studio75 store.
Dodatki, wstążka, button oraz malutka łyżeczka do nabycia w sklepie Studio75.


Covers and inner pages with gorgeous print are also available at Studio75
Okładki a także cudnie drukowane wkłady także dostępne w Studio75.

Hope I inspired you with my project.
Mam nadzieję że udało mi się Was zainspirować moim projektem.

Thank You!! /  Dziękuję!! 

Products used from Studio75Użyte materiały form Studio75 


     
      
    

6 comments

  1. This is a gorgeous recipe book that I am sure will be treasured! Love the addition of the spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to keep recipes. I'd hate to mess it up. Love the real spoon on the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the spoon!! You decorated the cover so beautifully!! What a fabulous gift this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Przepiśnik prezentuje się świetnie! A pomysł z łyżeczką to już mistrzostwo świata. ..

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!