Birthday Cake in the Box - tutorial - Wild Orchid Crafts DT

Hi everyone :)
Today I'd love to share with you birthday exploding box with cake inside with beautiful flowers 
I've also made tutorial to show you how I make the cakes :)


I've used papers from Lemoncraft - Dreamy Mornings collection :)

Here in few steps I show how I make the cakes, 
of course this is my simple method and I'm sure it's not perfect and not the best one :)

The same actions for both strips - cake sides. 

Thank you :)
Have a lovely weekend xx

Products used:
BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES  Model: MKX-006PASTEL GREEN MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES Model: MKX-704WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES Model: MKX-0132-TONE LT. GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) Model: MKX-24990 MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET A) - ⅛" (3mm)  Model: MKX-501
PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS Model: GST-007
TRIO COLLECTION - CORNERS CUTOUT SET Model: GST-075
AT DUSK DECORS CORNER CUTOUT SET  Model: GST-065

13 comments

  1. wonderful creation
    love it!
    thank you for tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning birthday box. Do you have a printable tutorial? I'd love to try this cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do not have but I'll try make one :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Cudnie, słodko i świetny tutorial:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the cake!! It looks amazing!! Thanks for the awesome tutorial!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Śliczny :) i torcik i pudełko :) a wskazówki do pieczenia ;) super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastyczny box, niesamowicie udekorowany!
    A kurs bardzo przydatny, i do tego prosty i czytelny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękne pudełeczko. Coraz bardziej zachwycają mnie te Twoje delikatne kolory!
    Dziękuję za kursik, na pewno przyda mi się przyda już niedługo... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bardzo proszę miałam nadzieję że komus się przyda :) Fajnie się robi a efekt jest super :)

      Delete
  8. Here is a beauty! Great job! Soft, romantic, sincere! You have a great talent! And the size of this big box?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. cupcakes little rock

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!