Shabby Chic Wedding Cards - Wild Orchid Crafts DT

Hi everyone :)
I'd love to share with you my inspiration for Wild Orchid Crafts 
Two wedding cards in shabby chic style.
I've used papers from Galeria Papieru - Bed Of Roses II
I really like how they turned out and it not happen very often :) 
Have a great weekend xx

Products used:
IVORY MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) Model: QVR-037
GREY MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES Model: MKX-706
PALE PEACH MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES Model: MKX-018
MIXED PINK/WHITE CURLY WILD ROSES Model: MKX-673
MIXED COLOUR FLAT BACK PEARLS IN A DIAMOND CIRCLE 
Model: MKX-657
IVORY HEART SHAPE FLAT BACK EMBELLISHMENTS Model: GST-027
1.1 Yards (1 METRE) LENGTH OFF-WHITE GUIPURE LACE
TRIO COLLECTION - ORNAMENTS CUTOUT SET Model: GST-068
LOUVRE BORDERS CUTOUT SET Model: GST-053
WHITE CABOCHON ANGELS Model: MKX-189
OVAL CAMEO FRAME Model: MKX-271
Pearl Flourishes Self Adhesive Sticker - 10cm (4") x 15cm (6") Model: MKX-215


60 WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - " (5mm) Model: MKX-496

14 comments

  1. таке ніжне шеббі... вау, краса

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyjątkowe! ta w szarościach podbiła moje serce bardzo bardzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dziękuję serdecznie :) Nie mogłam się oprzeć tym szarym różom i choc może szary nie jest popularny, ja ostatnio bardzo lubię :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the layers!! The flowers look amazing!! What stunning cards these are!! I love, love them!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Emilia what gorgeous cards you have made I love all your embellishments.
    And your design is wonderful.
    Have a lovely day.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja uwielbiam szarości, we wszelkich odcieniach :) śliczności jak zawsze, delikatne, wysmakowane, cudne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Przepiękne, elegancki i romantyczne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness Emelia, your cards are breathtakingly beautiful. So elegant and your embellishments are all stunning.
    I had to follow your blog as I don't want to miss your posts.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always :) Can I ask where you get the lovely paper please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thank you so much!! You can buy papers I use in my store: Scrap & Craft, www.scrapandcraft.co.uk if you are from UK as I only ship to UK. They are all Polish manufactures. Thanks a lot <3

      Delete
    2. Ohhh that's your shop! I love it and I have tried to contact to see if you post to Malta. what a pity that you don't :(

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!