foam flowers

Handmade Foam flowers - Online Workshop

19:02

Hi :)
I'd love to invite you to my online class where I show how to make foam flowers.
In this class you will see how to create flowers like these on the photo (only different color:)

To take a part in this class you need to have an Facebook account as I have created group 
on FB with video tutorials :)

Online workshop with me is a set of step by step short videos.
Cost of the workshop is £10
I’ve created secret group on facebook where I posted the videos so its necessary to have an account on facebook.
After this workshop you will be able to create beautiful foam flowers like these:

I’m working during the workshop with foam which is available here: 
And set of dies: 


If you need more info please contact me via FB:

or email me: glossylady@gmail.com

Thank you :)
HUGS XX


You Might Also Like

6 komentarze

  1. Absolutely Fabulous! I am interested and send u a message too at FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. szkoda, że nie zobaczę..nie posiadam konta na FB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mogę Ci wysłąć filmiki :) ale wszystkie są po angielsku. Jeśli miałabyś ochotę się zapisać proszę napisz do mnie na glossyladye@gmail.com
      Dziękuję!!

      Delete
  3. Stunning flowers! I would love to take a class. Please contact me when one take place. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!