Mixed Media Butterfly Card

Hi :)
I'm coming to share with you delicate mixed media card.
I absolutely love Aura Rosa paper collection and I've used it as my background.

Dziś chciałabym się z Wami podzielić mixed mediową kartką z motylem.
Uwielbiam papiery z kolekcji Aura Rosa i one wÅ‚aÅ›nie sÄ… moim tÅ‚em.
 Gorgeous butterfly and chipboard elements are also available in 13arts store :)
Åšliczny motyl i tekturkowe elementy sÄ… także dostÄ™pne w sklepie 13artsowym :)


I'm in love with lovely silver shimmer touch which gives me silver glitter paint and I used it almost
on all my projects.
ZakochaÅ‚am siÄ™ w srebrnym wykoÅ„czeniu jakie daje mi srebrna farbka brokatowa, i ostatnio
używam jej prawie na wszystkich pracach.
Thank you! / Dziękuję!


 


  

5 comments

  1. Wow, this is stunning!! The layers and texture are amazing!! I love the colors and the design!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. zachwycajÄ…ca kartka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that the flower is different from the previous?

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!