Blue Foamiran Flowers & Flower Sprays

hello :)
how are you doing? I'm getting ready for the holiday!

My boys finish school on Fri so I still have few days to enjoy silent :)
I'm sharing with you flowers I made yesterday:





I made these flowers with Lady E Design Die - Flower 001 and white foamiran, colored with soft pastels from 14 Craft Bar


Apart from big flowers I also made tiny flower which I used to create 
cute flower sprays :) Flower made with Lady E Design Die - Tiny Flowers









 If you make foamiran flowers and would like to share your creations with others please
join our fb group - Handmade Foamiran Flowers -

Thank you!!
HUGS XX

6 comments

  1. Przepiękne te niebieskie kwiaty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sou apaixonada por todos os seus projetos!
    Graça Estitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! This is so beautiful. Your are a beautiful inspiration
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesteś najlepsza. Podziwiam Twoje pracę i styl. Bardzo Ci dziękuję, że dzielisz się wiedzą i nagrywasz filmiki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!