Foamiran Apple Blossom Flowers

hi :) 
I like to create foamiran flowers for cards the most. 


Recently I tried to make some more realistic flowers but not so realistic 
as I like when they have that unrealistic accent :D 




  Inspired with absolutely beautiful apple blossom I made similar flowers.
Light pink & olive green foamiran 
everything bond together with floral tape
veins on the leaves created with mold 112







I'd love to invite you to Foamiran Flower Festival in Dublin :)
This is first in the world foamiran event!


I am honored to run the workshop, we will make beautiful exploding box, full of foamiran flowers:


also come & join my fb group - Handmade Foamiran Flowers for daily inspiration,
info about the new products, tips and more :)
To join the group please answer the short question, this way we are trying to reduce spamming :)


Thank you!
thank you :)
HUGS XX

2 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!