Vintage Style Birthday Exploding Box

hello :)
I'm back! I'm back :D
I spent last week in bed fighting with the terrible virus but I am good now!
It was just amazing to be able to create something after several days :)
Recently I received my DT box from 13arts with new gorgeous products!
My today's project is made with one of the newest 13arts collection  











I made foamiran flower matching the collection :)



I'd love to invite you to Foamiran Flower Festival in Dublin :)
This is first in the world foamiran event!


I am honored to run the workshop, we will make beautiful exploding box, full of foamiran flowers:


also come & join my fb group - Handmade Foamiran Flowers for daily inspiration,
info about the new products, tips and more :)
To join the group please answer the short question, this way we are trying to reduce spamming :)


Thank you!
thank you for visiting me :)
HUGS XX

1 comment

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!