Perfect Foamiran Rose Every Time

hi :) Would you like to know how to make foamiran roses?

I've been making lots of roses recently to find the best way
of making them, so I can share it with you and you can create a perfect rose time!







 Foamiran red, peach & white - 14 Craft Bar



Watch my video tutorial and create beautiful roses with me :)


If you would like to share your foamiran makes with others,
I invite you to join my fb group: Handmade Foamiran Flowers 
(there are 2 question to answer before you will be approved to join the group, this is only for reducing the span on our group )


HUGS XX

3 comments

  1. Cudne te Twoje różyczki. Wyglądają jak prawdziwe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękne różyczki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great video! Your flowers are always beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!