Shabby Chic Foamiran Flowers & Video Tutorial

hi :) Today I'm sharing with you shabby chic & wild fomiran flowers :)
I also made a video tutorial and you will find it at the bottom of that post :)



All flowers created out of white foamiran + bush stamens from 14 Craft Bar
colured with Gelatos



Video tutorial:


Thank you :)
Would you like to share your foamiran or paper flowers with other?
Please note you need to answer 2 simple questions before I can approve you to the group, this is only to reduce spamming on our group :)



1 comment

  1. I love your flowers! Do you sell yours, or know somewhere I can buy ones like them? I have tried multiple times to make my own and they always seem to flop, they don't hold shape or look all that good.

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!