Spring Forest Instagram Hop


Welcome to our Spring Forest Instagram Hop 2019 😊

12 of us who come from different sides of the globe are bringing YOU 12 special projects! 
We also have generous PRIZES by our sponsors from great brands/stores!!! 
For the info about the hop please visit my INSTAGRAM
I have created a mixed media tag with video tutorial for you :)
 I enjoyed the process of making it and I just love the result :)
These are recently my fav colors :) I embellished it with natural branches and lots of paper flowers.
For the flowers, I used Lady E Design Flower 5 Die.
Gorgeous door I made out of air drying clay & mould from 14 Craft Bar.

here is the video tutorial :)


Thank you :)
HUGS XX

3 comments

  1. They look fabulous. Job well done. I'll surely try them once. Would be nice if you check out this amazing fact blog handled by my 2 good friends. theworldoffact.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!