Julie Nutting, First Time Coloring

hi :) I'm so glad you visit my blog because I have something very nice to share with you!
It is my first ever experience with Jullie Nutting doll.
I've seen many gorgeous projects created with the JN stamp dolls
but never was brave enough to reach for mine, till today :)
First of all, please do not judge my coloring! I have no experience in it at all! 
I didn't follow any guides so I'm sure there are mistakes but for me she is PERFECT :D
I used watercolor pencils and it took me about an hour to finish the image :)
I must admit I was very careful and a bit afraid of adding every new color.
 I'm sure I'll make more similar cards, coloring is so relaxing almost as much as flower making :D
By the way for my flowers I used white foamiran and Lady E Design Flower 004 die set.
 What do you think about the card? 
Have a lovely day!
HUGS XX


4 comments

  1. I love your card and you get an A+ on your colors. I have a number of her stamps and they are so much fun. You have reminded me that maybe I should pull them out again and "play"...LOL I mostly use Copics since it's easy to fix mistakes. I also always stamp an extra image so I can test colors before adding them to my finished image. Always love what you post....thanks for the inspiration. Jan D., Florida, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Emilia! Your coloring looks fantastic. Now, I want to pull out my Julie Nutting dolls and make a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetna kartka a lalkę pokolorowałaś super. :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!