Stamperia Lavender Exploding Box

one of my fav forms of cardmaking :) I just love creating miniature scene :)
Especially when I get to use gorgeous papers :D
I bought tiny little basket on car boot sale last week, knew straight away 
it will be perfect for the exploding box!
Filled with flowers looks so nice:
 I have created a tiny bag too :)

 Beautiful papers are from Stamperia - Provence collection
all the elements on the sides of the box are cut out of the same pad:
 Green flowers are made out of paper, lilac from foamiran from 14 Craft Bar
All die cut with Lady E Design dies, leaves too.


Another box on my blog soon...
Have a lovely weekend :)
HUGS XX

2 comments

  1. Przepiękne pudełeczko! Uwielbiam te papierki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękny box, kocham lawendowe motywy :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!