Flowers of 2019

hi :) it is the last day of the year, I can not believe it!!
It has gone so quickly :) how was your year?
Mine - very busy :)
for that last day of 2019, I would like to share with you flowers i made last night 
and all the flowers I created during the year

so starting with my little flowers created with Lady E Design Flower 6 - Poppy die:

and the rest of paper & foamiran flowers which I made this year,
all with use of Lady E Design dies

Do not forget to visit my youtube channel if you would like learn to make flowers :) 


Thank you so much for the wonderful 2019!

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


HUGS XX
lady E

1 comment

  1. Rok pełen cudownych kwiatów! A ten Nowy niech będzie szczęśliwy i pełen radosnych chwil :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!