Wedding Gift

If you are going to a wedding and looking for giving something instead of a card, 
an exploding box would be a great choice. 

These little boxes, which are opening when you take the lid off, 
always make a wow impression!
 Making tiny cakes for the boxes is my favorite part when I create them :)

 All flowers I made out of foamiran and Lady E Design cutting dies 

 Beautiful chipborad elements are from Bloomar Designs, 
papers from Lemoncraft - Serenity collection


For the cake I also used Lady E Design cutting dies - 3D cake


 

 

Thank you :) 
HUGS XX


3 comments

  1. It is beautiful. I also like to make this kind of boxes for weddings, the wow factor is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudowny box! Przepiękna jest ta kolekcja papierków :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!