1 Layer Handmade Fabric Flowers

I like layered, full, and dimensional flowers to use on the cards and handmade projects. 

Sometimes tho I need a smaller flower, something simple, and thin to add to the floral arrangement, 

a filler :) 

1 layer flowers are easy to make and they look cute :) You will create them in no time!

I imagine you can make them using any cutting dies you have at home, I used Lady E Design - Flower 9 and I die cut them in 2 sizes out of 4 available in the set:


These handmade flowers are made out of fabric, it is a new to me technique and I'm trying to figure out my own way of making them :) The minute I'll be confident making them I'll share my experience with you in a video tutorial. 

Thank you!
HUGS XX

2 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!