Handmade Wedding Cards in White & Ivory

 Weddings are coming back slowowly, with them, orders for wedding handmade cards, 

albums and gifts.

From my experience delicate, light in color or pastel cards are the most popular.

I always have requests for something 'light' for a wedding :)


Here I'm coming with square cards and a gift tag. I know! I haven't made a square cards for a while :)
I missed that form tho!



All three created out of the newest Lemoncraft "Silence" paper collection.




All flowers made out of cotton :) I used Lady E Design cutting dies for flowers and leaves.

Chipboard elements are from BlooMar Designs.



Thank you!

HUGS XX


4 comments

  1. Przepiękne, delikatne karteczki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ależ piękne! Oczu nie można oderwać :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przepiękne, eleganckie i delikatne prace :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!