Miniature Pumpkins Video Tutorial & Handmade Autumn Cards

 Hi! What a beautiful morning! Days are now colder but still very sunny. 

Early morning I sat at my desk with a need of making a card with Autumn Twilight paper collection from Lemoncraft. I remembered I have tiny pumpkins somewhere :) Found them!



I usually start creating by bringing 'stuff' to my desk :) Papers goes first and then embellishments


You do not really need so many things to make a beautiful card


Last year I recorded a video tutorial for miniature pumpkins! Oh they were very popular! You can make them in any color and size you need for your your project! I invite you to watch the video, in few simple steps you will have gorgeous embellishments :)


I used miniature pumpkins on handmade cards & in exploding boxes.



All flowers are handmade too :) I used foamiran and cotton fabric, 
and of course all flowers and leaves created with Lady E Design cutting dies.


Papers: Lemoncraft - Autumn Twilight
Air Dry Clay for pumpkins: 14 Craft Bar
Chipboard elements| Bloomar Designs
All flowers and leaves: Lady E Design cutting dies

Thanks a lot for visiting me :)
HUGS XX

2 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!