Scrap & Craft - Opening & Candy

Hi everyone :)
Big day for me today :)
I'm very happy to announce that my shop Scrap & Craft go 'live' today!!!!
As a result of big passion and love for Polish papers, chipboards and embellishments.
And now I'm bringing it to you to :)
To celebrate this occasion I've got some Candy on the 
Scrap & Craft blog: 


Pop over to the Scrap & Craft blog for more details :)
If you would like to visit my stop you're
more than welcome!!!!


Have a lovely day :)
I'm off to celebrate :) 
Hugs xx


10 comments

  1. Congrats on your shop! I already know those polish products and thex are great! I bet you will have many customers. :) Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulacje.
    Życzę wielu sukcesów i mnóstwa klientów. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations on your new store! The papers are gorgeous! I'm following you over there and entered for your delicious candy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new shop off to check out your place :) thank you for the chance on such sweet candy too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations !!! Good luck with the shop.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! How exciting!! Wow, what beautiful papers!! I'm headed over to check out your store!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratulacje! aby nigdy nie zabrakło Ci pasji i osób, które to docenia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gratulacje i niech się kręci :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for the new shop and good luck!
    thanks for the chance!
    Sending greetings
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!