Wild Orchid Crafts DT project - altered watering can :)

Hi again :)
I'd love to share with you my last Easter project 
and it is a table decoration I've made for my self :)
All beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts

I had this old metal watering can and I thought I'll give it new look :)
This is how it looked before:

I didn't want to throw it away as I really like the color of it :)
It took me only 15 minutes to create this decoration :) 
Daffodils are from my garden :)



Have a lovely Easter !!!!
hugs xx

Flowers used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS Model: QVR-029
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS - SET C Model: QVR-031
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS Model: MKX-333
MIXED 2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS ON A STEM  Model: MKX-654




8 comments

  1. This is stunning!! I love all of the beautiful flowers!! It looks amazing!! I hope you have a happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty came out !!! Bright, gentle and floral )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really amazing! It's the most beautiful watering can I've ever seen. Happy Easter! Wesołego świętowania przy ślicznym stole :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super kolorystyka i jeszcze lepsze wykonanie :) taki prawdziwie wiosenny bukiet powsta :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly beautiful vase)) with Palm Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękne nowe życie tchnęłaś w ten dzbanek...Cudowna wiosenna ozdoba :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!