THROWBACK DAY @Prima

Hi everyone :)
Today on the Prima blog you can see beautiful projects made with older collections!
I also had a pleasure to create a card with one of my fav collections - Garden Fable.
Flowers I used are from Royal Menagerie collection and I like those so much!!!




Here I also made a video tutorial for you.
Please if you make a card inspired by my video, could you tag me while sharing it on social media?
#emiliasieradzan on FB and Instagram
Thank you :) Enjoy!!!


HUGS XX

PRIMA products used:
12x12 " Garden Fable Blushing Floral  
578954 Garden Fable 3x4 Journaling Note Cards
962906 Snowflake Paste
583354 Prima Flowers - Royal Menagerie - Diana
590048 Prima Flowers
572792 Prima Doily Die
564216 Prima - Stencil Mask - 6 x 6 - Circular Lattice 

3 comments

  1. Потрясающе! Очень красивая работа!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!