Exploding Box with Cake

Hi :)
I'd love to share with you exploding box with cake. 
This time it is for holy communion. I must say I really like to make those paper cakes :)

Chciałabym Wam pokazać exploding boxa z tortem.
Tym razem jest to upominek komunijny. Bardzo lubiÄ™ robić te papierowe torty :)
 I have use papers Studio75 - Primo Rosa and The Rose Avenue
Użyłam papierów Studio75 - Primo Rosa i Aleja Róż
I do need to admit that Rosy Owl IHS set and exploding box base made my work much easier :)
 Przyznam szczerze, że zestaw wykrojników z Rosy Owl i baza do exploding boxa bardzo uÅ‚atwiÅ‚y mi wykonanie tego pudeÅ‚ka.
Thank you!!!
dziękuję! miłego dnia!!


Products used:

   
     
  


8 comments

  1. I Love your exploding boxcard and I would so like to get those beautiful hearts but I saw that they'r not in stock :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love your work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastyczny taki lekki ale pełen świetnych dodatków :) cudo !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work . . . been following you for more than year and look forward to your next design, thank you for sharing, Roberta USA

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!