Foamiran Flowers in Turquoise

Hi :)
I love blue in all shades! Actually, I like many colors but some I like more :)
Today I'd love to share with you foamiran flower arrangement in blue and turquoise:
 All flowers were cut with Rosy Owl die - Heart Flowers
 I have used white foamiran foe most flowers, only little top flower was made out of light blue foamiran. Leaves made with olive green.

 Stamens and flower centres are from Foamiran Ireland
If you never heart of foamiran you can read more about it HERE
I also would love to invite you to my fb group, where you can share your foamiran makes:

And for those who are looking for foamiran flowers tutorial please visit my youtube channel, i have a playlist with foamiran flowers :)

Thank you!
Have a lovely day!
HUGS XX

4 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!