Foamiran Flowers in Vintage Colors

I usually make foamiran flowers in sweet colors, pinks, blues and mints 
are mine most used ones, but not today :)

Foamiran flowers in colors I never used before :)
Some greys, dark red, dark purple 
( also brown&mint, but I had that combination few days ago ) :


 For all flowers I used Lady E Design Flower 001 die.
Foamiran in pale peach, ecru and white.
Foamiran & stamens - 14 Craft Bar
 I know they will be perfect for my vintage cards!

I'd love to invite you to Foamiran Flower Festival in Dublin :)
This is first in the world foamiran event!


I am honored to run the workshop, we will make beautiful exploding box, full of foamiran flowers:


also come & join my fb group - Handmade Foamiran Flowers for daily inspiration,
info about the new products, tips and more :)
To join the group please answer the short question, this way we are trying to reduce spamming :)


Thank you!
HUGS XX


2 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!