Foamiran Vintage Rose

hi :)
I'm trying to find a perfect and simple way to create roses.
I hope I'll be able to share the tutorial with you soon. 


I used Lady E Design Flower 003 die for the flowers
& Lady E Design Leaves 001 die for the leaves :)
 I hope you can see on the photo that petals are shimmering, 
I have sprayed them with glitter varnish.


For both flower & leaves I've used foamiran 005 - pale peach 
To achieve the vines on the leaves I've used mold 112

I'd love to invite you to Foamiran Flower Festival in Dublin :)
This is first in the world foamiran event!


I am honored to run the workshop, we will make beautiful exploding box, full of foamiran flowers:


also come & join my fb group - Handmade Foamiran Flowers for daily inspiration,
info about the new products, tips and more :)
To join the group please answer the short question, this way we are trying to reduce spamming :)


Thank you!
thank you :)
HUGS XX

5 comments

  1. WOW that is gorgeous! I love making flowers but I didn't know about foamiran. What a great material to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful, as all your lovely creations are. Thank b you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!