Delicate Foamiran Flowers

hello :)
I am slowly coming back on track with making flowers.
Kids are back to school now and it is much easier for me to create :)

I'd love to share with you delicate foamiran flowers which I made using leaf die


If you have that set maybe you will try to create them too?
I'll share video tutorial for these tomorrow :)
These are quick to make and they look really lovely:

 For one flower I used 3 or 4 smaller petals-leaves in the middle of the flower
 and 7 biggest petals-leaves.



 Only one week left to Foamiran Flower Festival in Dublin :)
This is first in the world foamiran event!


I am honored to run the workshop, we will make beautiful exploding box, full of foamiran flowers:


also come & join my fb group - Handmade Foamiran Flowers for daily inspiration,
info about the new products, tips and more :)
To join the group please answer the short question, this way we are trying to reduce spamming :)


Thank you!
HUGS XX

1 comment

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!