12 Days of Christmas Video Inspirations

Hi :) I'm not writing blog posts for all my projects and really recently didn't share enough 
projects here, not enough time to do everything!
I realized it is 12th today and I didn't share even one project from our little youtube hop!
grrrr!
Anyway! for those who didn't get a chance to see my latest videos I'm sharing them all here for you :) The first project is a gorgeous sleigh:






video here:

**************************

The second one is a lovely bauble shaped Christmas card:



watch the tutorial here :)

**************************

Next one, altered little gift bags:





video tutorial:

**************************

and the last one in the hop, vellum poinsettia:
step by step video:

For all the flowers and leaves used in the projects I used Lady E Design dies

Those were created for the hop I decided to run with Karlona Czołba & Małgorzata Dudzińska,visit their channel for more fantastic inspirations:
Karolina - https://www.youtube.com/c/KarolinaCzolba
Małgorzata - https://www.youtube.com/c/MalgorzataDudzinska

Thank you!
HUGS XX



3 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!