#7 Prima Doll Card

hi :) how are your preparation for Christmas? I'm taking a little break from cleaning, 
cooking and getting mad :D 
Coloring is so relaxing! Almost as much as flower making :)
The best result, super relaxed body & soul I achieve after combining those two :D
so here it is a consequence of my creative evening:
 I used a gorgeous doll stamp from Prima Marketing and the most popular and one of my fav 
paper collections - Lemoncraft 'House of Roses'
 I also made a few little super easy paper flowers with my own Lady E Design dies
 For coloring I used Prima penicls and Drewent Inktense pencils
Thank you :)
HUGS XX

2 comments

  1. Serdeczne życzenia zdrowych, spokojnych i rodzinnych świąt :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!