Foamiran Roses

hi :) I'll have a new video tutorial for you soon!
I'd love to share with you how you can create foamiran roses which looks great every time!
 I have tested it few times :)
Niebawem będę miała dla Was nowy kurs! Tym razem będzie to tutorial na róże z foamiranu,
które wychodzą za każdym razem, ja już kilka razy przetestowałam tą metodę :)



 All roses are created with mix of dies - Lady E Design Flower 001 & Flower 004
Wszystkie róże stworzone z wykrojników Lady E Design flower 001 i Flower 004





Do you make foamiran or paper flowers or and would love to share your projects with other people? I invite you to join my fb group: 
Handmade Foamiran & Paper Flowers 
(there are 2 question to answer before you will be approved to join the group, this is only for reducing the span on our group )


Thank you for visitng  me :)

HUGS XX

3 comments

  1. Piękne są. Szczególnie podobają mi się ich środki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękne róże :)

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!