Time Machine Handmade Album

What to give to your best friend for his 40th birthday?
Album filled with old photos will be an amazing idea!
Going through the photos bring memories back that's why I called the album 'time machine' 

 I used Stamperia 'Voyages Fantastiques' collection which is full of gears, steampunk 
and lovely vintage colors :)
 All gorgeous chipboard elements are from Bloomar Design.


In the album, there are various pages - some with flaps, pockets, envelopes, some simple
There are 10 decorated pages and 2 decorated covers, so 12 pages in total
It took me 2 days to make it, I tried to plan as much as possible my pages before sticking them to the album base.



I'm also presenting the album in the short video:

Thank you so much for visiting me :)
HUGS XX


2 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!