Monochrome Christmas Card without Flowers

Very unusual for me to make a card without flowers! 

Yet I made it and I love it! and it is also a monochrome card - meaning I used varying tones of one color :) It all started with pretty little houses and a cute bird from Lemoncraft 'This Christmas' collection.


These gorgeous elements gave ma an idea of making a card in one hue. I did incorporate a tiny bit of pale grey-blue to give my card an even colder, frosty look :)



I was very surprised that I didn't feel a need of adding flowers! Not like me!
But I do think this card is better without them as I created a few layers of different embellishments. All those elements on top of each other make it very interesting.

Thanks for looking!

HUGS XX



2 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!