Mixed Media Floral Frame Video

 Hello! Happy Friday to you all :) 

I'm back with a new video! I have missed mixed media, I do not remember when I actually made a project that included painting, it must have been last year!

Inspired by the new Lemoncraft 'Blue almonds' collection I reached for an old frame and decided to give it a new meaning :)

I love the colors of the collection plus I'm in love with green :D I always loved blue, and for me, it is the best color for creating but I never used green color as the main ingredient for my project. 

Here green plays a key part! The whole project is easy to make, you will need a frame, a cheap drawer handle, papers and some embellishments. Plus basic mixed media products like gesso, gel medium, texture paste.


Of course a project like that can be created in different colors, sizes and different compositions.




I like to choose the elements with various textures, I also like to include sizal, lace, pieces of fabric, twine and anything that add texture :D or create it using texture paste, embossing powders etc.



All the flowers I usually make myself too, very rarely I use not my flowers.
If you would like to learn how to make them, definitely check my YouTube channel where you can find more than 40 flower-making videos.




Instead of explaining each step, I took to create that gorgeous frame, 
I invite you to watch the process video! I hope you will like it!


Thanks :) HUGS XX
Lady E


Products used:
Lemoncraft - Blue Almonds: https://lemoncraft.pl/en/blue-almonds/11911-blue-almonds-pad-scrapbooking-papers-15x15cm-lemoncraft-5902963413475.html Finnabair Acrylic Paint Metallique - Dark Forest (Scrapbook.com) Prima Heavy Gesso - White (Scrapbook.com) Finnabair - Art Basics - Heavy Body Gel (Scrapbook.com)

2 comments

  1. Wow it's amazing!!! I will start today when I have the stuff to work it with.
    Love Elly

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!